1. Leaning against a car – Ladies love a leaner. You could try to choke someone OR for greater effect you could try standing not quite perpendicular to the ground while letting a motor-vehicle bear your weight.
2. Being called Rick – “Get over here and kiss me Rick”. Familiar words indeed. Choking women is an option too of course, all we’re saying is that no one has ever been named Rick too much.
3. Milk – By all means give choking a go, but first think about incorporating milk into your pickup game. Girls are taught to love milk from a very young age, and for many of them, the party never stops.
4. Traveling at speed – Being stationary is fine I guess. If you’re into being all still and wrapping your hands around strangers’ necks, we can’t stop you. Just know that the real men are going at least 30 kilometres per hour.
5. Starring in the movie Se7en – Don’t be distracted by the plot of this grisly 1995 blockbuster, choking should not be your go-to move. What women value way more is you being a highly paid actor who starred in the film.
6. Controlling the weather – You may be tempted to assert your dominance in social situations by choking the other person, but this is tragically fleeting. Females will respect you much more if you have the ability to summon a thunderstorm or wrap up a drizzle.
7. Not choking people – Instead of choking people as a means to impress them and ultimately have sexual intercourse with them, we recommend trying to appear as someone who doesn’t choke people for optimal results.